Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hou Doe

As you know I've joined Postcrossing. I decided to share all the postcards I've received so far as its fun to see all the variety together.
I love the complete mix of postcards I've received and its interesting what people have chosen to send me despite me being so vague on my profile.
 
Some facts about these postcards are that...
 
3 of the 8 postcards are from Holland which is almost half of my postcards.
Most of the people I write to are from Holland too so maybe its a sign to visit the country maybe?
Hou Doe translates as Hello in a region of Holland.
Apart from 1 postcard all others are from Europe.
The one that's not from Europe I received from Singapore.
I don't understand why people don't explain whats on the postcard as I'm quite curious.
Also one postcard I received from a Dutch postcrossing meet up. Its fun to see all the names on the card even though they weren't completely handwritten.
 
I will try not to send any more postcards this year even though its been so nice to come home to mail everyday nearly due to receiving a postcard. Its really exciting to see a postcard and wonder where its come from. I need to consider the fact though that I will be sending out postcards for Christmas like I have done for the last 2 years.
 
I'll show you what I've sent tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...