- We are back into rainy weather again which is so disappointing as we've had some great weather the last 4 weeks.
- I am still so extremely tired which is why I haven't blogged much but also I've been getting through the last of my letters so have spent a little time online which is why many of you haven't had comments on your blogs.
- I have managed to complete a few projects off my list lately at least which has been nice and from tomorrow I'll start a new project. Its going to be in a childrens theme which I've never done before so I hope it will work out. I should get on to pinterest for inspiration.
- I have a week of my holiday left and I really hope that a house comes up that I can view and hopefully by.
- I've had so many cravings this week for sweet and sugary things so I'll soon be piling the pounds one... still I do keep forgetting to eat!
- My niece and I went to the supermarket one day and there was a special event going on at the opticians, she had her face painted and was over the moon... it was so sweet.
- I wish I could stay home all day crafting as I've loved the bigger projects I've done. I just need the weather to be on my side sometimes.
How are you? It seems like such a long time I've heard from any of you :).