I really want to start doing a project a month which I've done ok with so far but I have to admit this month I've struggled with it to this point due to work and of course the fact that I couldn't help going over the top as usual... basically its a case of biting off more then I can chew. It would have been ok if I'd started it now as I have the next month free...Still I'm pleased with how its turned out and I'm sure most of you have enjoyed looking at the envelopes on my Bubbles blog.
Here are some projects I'd love to do.
- Take Some Love: I saw this one on someones blog (I can't find who you are!) and loved the idea of it. I'm thinking of creating 10 and leaving them in random places. The idea is the same concept as the picture above except its all full of Love.
- Kerri Smiths 100 Ideas: I had come across her Wreck This Journal and wanted to buy it but in the end I got it for someone else. I then noticed quite a few blogs taking part in the 100 ideas and I decided this would suit me better as I'd get to create my own journal. Of course there are quite a few that I can't do but still it should be fun.
- More Journals: I've bought plenty of notebooks, I now need something to fill them up with.
- A Drawing Challenge: I came by a couple by chance and would like to have a go despite not being such a brilliant drawer. Challenge
- Make my own Washi Tape.
- Christmas Cards
- Paint some pebbles and leave them for people to find. Pebbles
- 30 Day Recipe Challenge: Find 30 different recipes online and try them out as I really want to try new things and I have quite a bad relationship with food so I want to find that balance.
- Make a Notice Board/Chalk Board
There are of course other things I'd like to try but they will come over time.
Is there anything that you would like to try?