Friday, May 18, 2012

Project: Photo A Day

Here are the next lot of photos which I had so much fun thinking of what to post for each theme. I wish I had more time for each one as I may have done something completely different but I hope you enjoy them anyway....

Day:12 Something that makes you HAPPY!
Day 12: Something that makes you happy
Day 13: Mum
Day13: mum
Day 14: Grass
Day 14: grass
Day 15: Love
Day 15: love
Day 16: What I'm Reading
Day 16: what I'm reading
Day 17: Snack
Day 17: snack
Day 18: Something you made
Food

6 comments:

  1. those croissant look so good and i love cloud watching

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were lovely to eat too and I never realised before how fun clouds are to photograph when you can actually see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were great! Have you read The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo? I read it many many years ago and it was a challenge since I know no French but I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read it yet but I have it on my Kindle. I've decided to wait until a holiday now until I read Les Miserable as it will take me forever to read it with only reading a little every night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so lovely and spring like where you live!
    Believe it or not, we just had snow again. I know - it's crazy!

    But next week the forecast promise sun and spring. Fingers crossed :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks it but on the day I took the photo of the grass the wind was blowing so strong that I really struggled and it took ages to warm back up again... it mostly rains but if not its really bitter. Still I guess its better then having snow as I really don't want that now, it would be so disappointing for May.

      I hope that you do get Sunshine soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...