Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yippee an award!

The lovely apeachykeenday awarded me the Libster Award last week and I'm now finally getting around to answering her interesting questions. I of course love anything like this. Thank you so much.
Here we go! The Rules?

To be awarded the Liebster your blog has to have less than 200 followers. The award helps spread the knowledge of great bloggers.

Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger awarding you the award.
Choose 11 more blogs for the award, you cannot give the award to the person awarding you. The people you award must have under 200 followers and you must give the person awarding you the award a shout out in your post.
Ask a set of 11 new questions.
Contact the 11 bloggers to let them know they have been nominated.
Now on to her questions...

1) Last song you listened too?
My nieces nursery rhyme CD which is hideous as they all sing in high choir voices that I can't sing along to.

2) The last thing that made you laugh?
My mum, its a case of if I didn't laugh I'd cry! I'll have to remember I'll be that parent one day!

3) If you had to change your name, what would you pick?

I actually really like my name as its completely different. The thing I do hope to one day do though is to use the surname on my birth certificate rather then my dads name as that's something the school required when we joined according to my mum.

4) You're favorite thing about yourself?
Right now I can't think of anything as I'm just so unhappy about most areas in my life, including my health that I honestly can't think of one good thing.

5) If you were a cookie, what flavor would you be and why?
Chocolate and Hazel nut.

6) The most exciting part of your day today?
Receiving my first Postcrossing postcard

7) What did you want to be when you were little?
I always wanted to work with young children which I'm doing now and its not what I want to be as a grown up anymore.

8) Last book you read?
Paper Town by John Green

9) Two words that best describe you?
Creative and Unhealthy

10) Favorite thing about the place you live?
It's multi-cultural so you've got the whole world in one place.

11) Last thing that made you cry?
My stomach as it hurts like hell again and I had another unbelievable visit at the doctors. My H.Pylori test came back negative which this doctor wouldn't admit I still had it.
I won't offer this award to anyone as I'm not sure who would like it or not. If you would like it let me know and I'll write 11 questions for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...