Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

#happymothersday #flowers #roses #glitter #gems #flowers #lilly #beautiful #pink #purple #whiteToday in the uk it's mummy's day, I hope all mums all over have a great day regardless of not celebrating it! #mothersday #card
In the UK today its Mother's Day! I still don't understand why we don't all celebrate it on the same day, along with Father's Day, World Book Day, International Womens Day.... as some of the titles suggest. I hope that all mum's are having a great day regardless of it being a special day or not.

I know this is a bit random considering but if you are in the UK and have a Tesco close by, they have buy 1 get 1 free on all packing items. I went last night and almost went insane buying boxes everything else I either had or didn't use. So get on down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...