I wish you all an adventurous, happy, interesting, wish filled and healthy 2013! I hope it turns out the way you want it to!
I never keep new years resolutions, I always have hopes and dreams of things that I'd like to happen within that year but this year I'm just going to let it pan out however it does anyway.
This year though I will try to do pretty much the same in
- writing letters, I want to get a much better balance as I'd really love to take some new friends on this year as I miss that side of things so much. I'd love some in un-usual places, different cultures etc... but in reality it doesn't matter as long as I get a long with the person.
- continuing crafting and creating projects. I have so many ideas its finding the time to do it. I especially want make my day to be majority handmade as I've ended up filling a lot of the gaps with supplies. Its one of the reasons I decided to end the year with supplies as it will hopefully mean it will give me something else to focus on.
- read as much as possible
- blog as often as possible but also to try and comment on all the blogs I follow which isn't many. I've ended up towards the end of this year just completely stopping almost as I can't balance everything.
These are things I hope to do a little differently but its not a resolution as such...
- watch more what I eat, I hardly eat junk food anymore, as a child we were allowed to buy what we could with our pocket money plus have one of whatever was at home. I always was the one to suffer so over the years I've cut back but I need to add in more healthier options. Especially with this vitamin d deficiency I could have been eating the right food earlier. Its something I've always said but I end up a lazy cook in having whatever I'm giving everyone else.
- I saw an image on Instagram where someone suggested keeping a jar and writing all the happy things that happen on a slip of paper and putting it in there. At the end of the year take all of those out and read them. I will do this as by the end of the year I always feel like I've accomplished nothing but I think its because I'm so focused on those bigger things like wanting a house, to study, a new job but as I mentioned earlier I aren't even going to really think about it... of course I'll search for a house but now if it happens it happens I'm not thinking by this month I want to... as it hasn't worked. People hardly want to sell houses anymore, the same ones have been up for years so its like I've seen it all before. So at the end of the year I'll list all those things on my blog.
- to try and exercise a bit more, I love to walk but hardly do it
There were some other things but I can't think of them right now... Do you have any plans for this year?