Monday, August 20, 2012

Eid day....

First #cup of #tea all month, I didn't miss it
Yesterday I started my morning with my first cup of tea all month and I didn't enjoy it one bit so doubt I'll be having tea again for quite some time.
My #eid dress, #clips #bracelet I hope you all had a great day#necklace #gems #pink #gold
Up until about 12.30pm My mum and I did some cooking. I didn't have time to get changed in order to go to my sisters so I just wore the stinky clothes that I was in...urgh! I had all kinds of things to eat at her house, came home, had a bath and got changed in to a pink dress my sister bought me and pink accessories but I didn't have any pink footwear :(.
#rainbow #skyline #clouds #buildings#rainbow #clouds #skyline #buildings #lamppost
It rained for most of the day so it was such a nice surprise for my niece when right outside our door we could see this rainbow. She has been singing the song since the day before.
I've been craving #icecream but the icecream van never came so I bought this instead
I never once heard an ice-cream van in these last 2 days so I went to the supermarket and bought the next best thing.....

I also had the best nights sleep, just another full night and I'll feel as good as new again :)

Hope you had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...