- Include the award's logo in a post or on your blog.
- Share the love, and link the person who nominated you.
- Tell seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers.
Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- My first ever job was packing junk mail when I was about 17 years old. It wasn't such a great job as it was in a basement of a warehouse, you were stood up all day, it was cold considering the sun was raging outside and you got paid usually per 1,000. As you can imagine I didn't do too great so got peanuts at the end of it but also you didn't want to leave to eat anything in order to try and meet that target.
- I've had 8/9 different cars since I got my first car 10 years, I passed my test 12 years ago! They haven't been the greatest cars but at least in most cases they have got me from A to B.
- I currently have heat rash on the back of my hands and its itching me like mad, of all the places to get it... I hope its a heat rash anyway considering the lousy weather we've had.
- I'm saying lousy weather but I've absolutely loved it. I love fast heavy rain which is what we've got and the other day when it started raining, it smelt great too. Its just a nasty time of year to have such weather when schools are organising trips, sports days and other events. I really hate drizzle rain though, pathetic, limp, blowing in your face and everywhere else type.
- I am usually really good at browsing shops without buying things but there do comes times when I can't help it like today.
- I wish I had waited until August to start my Project: Inspiration on my bubbles blog because I've thought of new things as the days go on but also I get the feeling the weather will be brilliant then. Still its been a learning curve and if I ever do a project like this again I've learned a few lessons from it.... (there is a chance I will do something similar one day).
- I don't feel disappointed anymore when I don't get mail every week. I just think it gives me the chance to do other things instead. The thing that does get under my skin though is that I seem to get all my mail on the same day or 2/3 days together and then nothing.
As usual I won't nominate anyone as I'm finding these awards are spreading like wildfire and most people I know have had them. If you haven't then feel free to take it.