It's Friday the 13th and I hope that you have had a lucky day instead of an unlucky one... I'm guessing its lucky for most as its almost the weekend! Yes! Ok for me officially it is but as the headteacher at work said to me there are only 7 more sleeps to get through until the holidays...
I'm looking forward to....
- Sleeping in. I probably will do a fair bit of sleeping as Ramadan will most probably start on the 21st July here. I'm so glad its on the first day of my holiday instead of the last as I would really have struggled with getting up for my niece around 6.30am and then working until about 2pm.
- Writing lot and lots of letters as they are slowly making an apperance through my mail box but hopefully it won't tempt me to take on even more people to write to as I don't write to as many people as I once did. I guess with writing over 15+ pages to friends its best to have a few in order to get letters out in a decent amount of time.
- Starting and completing lots of projects, one being the start of my Christmas cards as I don't want to feel rushed like I did last year.
- Shopping, whether its window or actually buying.
- Serious house hunting as I hope to this year get a house by the end of the summer! ~Fingers Crossed~
- Hopefully plenty of sunshine too.
What are you looking forward to this summer?