I'm happiest when.....
- I have ink on my fingers whether its from crafting or writing a letter.
- I receive a letter.
- I think of crafty creations when I'm trying to sleep but can't. Still its best if I do those in a holiday.
- shopping for new and fun things to craft with or stationery.
- things fall nicely in to place... food makes nicely, a letter is completed, a craft item looks better then I imagined or thought of.
- I think of new things to blog about but its even better now that I can use mostly my own photos.
- the sun is shinning but shame it doesn't do it often enough as our heatwave is something of the past and its rained non-stop since.
- I have holidays.
- when you open something new and it has that smell of ink and newness too it but still I love old things that are like a second skin.
- the feel of carpet on bare feet.
- my niece gives me a huge hug.
- we create things together.
- I discover new things.
- finding a great book to read.
- waking up without and alarm clock buzzing.
- the sun shines in to your bedroom in the morning waking you up.
When are you happiest?