Things I'd love to collect
- Stamps (aren't those just the lovest stamps, it just makes it so tempting to get an album to stick them all in).
- Postcards~ I do have a collection but I'd love to do it on a regular basis, unfortunately I can't as they are just such a limited thing to buy here.
- African figurines~I just love them, whether its an African carved person or animales (like a family of elephants, zebra's etc...). I don't do this though as the people are so inappropriate for my culture as people who came to my house would be horrified at a womens curvy bits. I can just admire them from far.
- Loose stationery sheets~This is something I thought about way in my teens of keeping one sheet of every paper that I ever owned but the problem with that is that I want to have the paper to write on instead so that never happened and now I don't have the space.
- Books ~I'd just love it but again it comes down to having space.
Have you ever had a collection or would like to have one?