Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another new toy....

#motex #embossingmachine #funtimes #words #neon #tape #neontape #snailmail #craft #embossing #colourful #limeI ordered so label tapes and they arrived today looking like sweetie bags that it reminded me of my childhood. From www.ilovemylabelmaker.com they ship internationally #motex #motexlabels #labels #tape #embosselabels #standardcoloursLove these patterned ones #motex #motexlabels #labels #embossedlabels #candystripes #tape #bows #dots #bright
I know I already have a label maker but I realised quickly its not one that emboses. It didn't matter though as I still really like it and can use it. However I decided I could have 2 label makers and bought this Motex one which is brilliant and so much fun to use. I have found so many different ways to use it like on this postcard....
I decided to use a dutch quote to go with this series of Dutch Kawaii items. These labels add a fun twist to an already fun postcard.
 
Have you got a Motex Label Maker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...