Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Postcards

Wreckthisgirl is planning something for her readers and needed some funds in order to do it so she asked for our help. As I have been admiring her postcards for a long time I decided to purchase some.
UntitledSupporting @wreckthisgirl in her latest adventure by purchasing these great #postcards to fund it. #pens #stationery #deer #tea #teapot #teacup #cupcake #typewriter #snailmail #snailmail
They were really well packaged and contained a few extras as well as being shipped really quickly. My only complaint would be that there was no return address and after the problems I've had its not worth risking anymore. I can't wait to find out what the project is but I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...