Things I've been up to...
- Finally getting around to posting The Secret Pen-Pal Scavenger Hunt on my Bubbles blog, I've been bursting to do it since I posted mine out.
- Taking part in a Doodle A Day Project, I'm not the best at drawing but I'm quite enjoying thinking of things to fit in with each theme.
- Having fun using all the fancy stamps that I've spent a fortune on buying.
- Reading the Garden of Water by Alan Drew
- Writing a super long letter on the cutest bear paper I came across in the city. I haven't found cute stationery here for years so it was such a surprise to find something affordable, cute and of great quality too.
- Crafting for my Make My Day blog, it felt good to post something after 3 months of posting noting.
- Waiting patiently for some letters to arrive, I haven't had all that many this year and its been really weird. It just typical though that I always get a whole bunch on the same day or the same week.
- I came across a really nice snail mail magazine on Wreck This Girls blog which she is one of the workers on. I would have loved to have done the monthly challenge on it but I don't want to burn myself out by doing too much. Hopefully they'll do one in the next issue that I can take part in. Maybe some of you will join me?
What have you been up to lately?