For a long time now I've wanted to make Rice Krispies or Cornflake Buns with my niece but I was worried my sister would get annoyed because she doesn't want my niece eating chocolate so I didn't. It wasn't until a week or two ago that the supermarket had a buy one get one free offer on cereals did I buy some Rice Krispies for breakfast that I decided we would make them and she can take them home, then its up to her mum to let her eat it or not... which she did! We had so much fun as they are so easy to make...
What You Will Need
Smarties/Raisins/Choc Chip/Other such things
What To Do
1. Break the Chocolate into a Bowl
2. Boil some water in the pan, then place the bowl of chocolate on top of it whilst on the heat (So don't fill the pan up too much with water). Stir until it melts. (You can do this in the microwave but I'm not sure of how to exactly do it)
3. When the chocolate has melted take it off the pan. Pour small amounts of Rice Krispies/Cornflakes in to the chocolate until none of the melted chocolate is left but all of the rice or flakes are covered.
4. You may wish to mix the Smarties/Raisins/Choc Chip at this stage or sprinkle them on at the end as I did.
5. Spoon the mixture into the bun cases.
6. Put in the Fridge for 15minutes to set.
I will definately do this again one day as its so easy to do, I loved it as a child and my niece enjoyed it too. It also goes down a treat at parties.